Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Niagara Falls



The power and beauty of Nature. That is all I can say. You can feel the rush of the river and in its coolness and mist, all your thoughts are washed anew.



Yes, I am drawn to it. Drawn to the power of water, it's purity and promise of life...



Inside the falls, and yes the raincoats are free, but with all our thoughts of helping mother nature we agreed to recycle them. And that is the view from our room. Oakes Hotel is the best in Niagara, as in any other it is all about location, location and location.



yup we went out and hit Dragonfly, Here I am with my Lancaster buddies, Beryl Bas, we arrived in the US on the same day and flight. Then Lowella Evangelist and in the Breakfast table there is Kaye Estampador who is now in Jackson Florida, whom I will visit someday.....



No comments: