Tuesday, September 23, 2008

cebu in NY


I was excited to hang out with my old friends from Cebu when they were here in NY to launch the Beach House book by Jing Ramos. The book is a must coffee table book for all Cebuanos because as I have it in my house, all my friends are amazed of the paradise that we live in. Hmmm they are wondering why I am here, oh well, we have to work to put bread on the table hahaha. But we will always have Cebu.




Then we had breakfast at Dean and deLuca, Jing, me and OJ Hofer. I like OJ look here, the scarf really gave the punctuation and he looks so slim.



then, some fun fittings and poses in Blanc de Chine in 5th Avenue NY. Emmanuel Hamoy is fabulous!!! I tried to do my own projections hehehe but I guess I have lots to learn. I don't do this everyday, you know, I used to in Cebu and all those Red Wine in Mivida really helped a lot.
Gosh! Mentioning Mivida gives me away knowing that it was ages ago, but still as everyone knows it was OUR place that be....and it lives on...in every party people.....hahahaha




the vicuna shawl, is $6,000.00, so this is for posterity only. It may be worth it I know, it feels so soft and warm like no other, but the tag is hmmmm.....sinful.

till then...






No comments: