Monday, September 22, 2008

my taste of fashion week in NY




i have always been a "fashionista" or I would like to think that i am. But I am more on the sane side when I create a look. But I realize I dress up according to the people I go out with. I am more daring when I go out with my other fashionista friends in Madrid, NY, Paris, HongKong, Manila, Cebu or Davao. But I don't go out with them as often anymore and now I'm in Lancaster, PA, only the Amish people are daring in their fashion---hahaha. but no disrespect whatsoever.



so as I said a taste of Fashion Week in Bryants Park when I was just excited to be outside the tent hoping for celebrity sightings when a fairy god yoga instructor, Otto Cedeno (Director), asked me if I wanted to see the show. Ahhh....well ....let me think.....i actually have to do some...are you serious????!!!!! of course I want to see the show, I have always dreamed of seeing one and these events are close to impossible since it is by per invitation only...so yes, I said in all I can not believe my luck, as I went past those burly guards and got into the infamous Bryant tent, I was actually, IN, and moreso, I got a seat.....and pics to prove it......


thanks, OTTO, till next fashion week---2009 perhaps, I missed 2008, just because....

No comments: