Wednesday, October 1, 2008

madrid peeps


the view of Madrid, I'm cheating, I actually took this picture on my way out of Madrid, I had to take the train from Paris to get to Madrid because my plane left without me and it is because of Let's driver, he was doing personal errands before taking me to the airport, oh well at least I had the train ride and it was on between May 13-14, so officially it is one of my most memorable birthdays since I don't know where I was when it struck at midnight, I was in the borders of France and Spain, and the backpackers in the train sang a happy birthday to me--it is one of my favorite birthday story...



Then in any place we still went shopping---an outlet--La Roza in Madrid----with Augusto and Ling--my BFF...







and as I have said it is not always the place but the PEEPS you are with that make the place a HOME...... well pics of Spain and France.....soon....


No comments: