Sunday, October 5, 2008

Amsterdam


Yes, the city that floats...countless of canals and amazing architecture make up this city. Man has mastered nature, The Netherlands have found a way to just like my blog- let it flow- they have accepted that they are surrounded by water and to survive they worked their way arround it and lived fabulously----ha! beat that description for shallowness!!!!! though the water is not!!!

so every corner is perfect, an art, I just go walking home and every where you turn, you can just point and click your camera and it's all there for you to capture. Yup, I walk home, in two weeks that I stayed here, I realized everywhere can be reached by foot. An old cobblestone NY, hmmm but I guess all other parts of the world is too...




there are lots of entertainment but I did not go to that Casa Rosso, hmmm, maybe I should have....next time maybe.....




yup very colorful and tried to be modern...


and some self-portraits of the place that I will count as one of my fave....luv...luv...you amsterdam....i will see you soon....
Babelski.....

No comments: