Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Apple Picking in Cherry Hill, Lancaster PA


A very nice day, is this the Indian Summer? It is still too warm for fall and I am not complaining. It is perfect..

Yup, Annie Ursua, my room mate in the past is doing her modeling stint...and I try to do some on my own, the crops are aplenty..



And we chose the Fuji apples, and I don't know what these yellow fruits are, did not bother to ask, but anyone who does, leave the info in the comments, that will add some knowledge... but hey, not knowing some stuff will not stop the world....



Annie, trying out the goods, hmmm, I wonder if that is safe though, I was thinking you really have to wash it first. And more apple pickers....

Hmm, too much apples don't you think? and it is perfect for family time...

Time to pay the goods. 6cents per pound is the market price, with the economy turning sour, I hope my apples are sweet....


The apple picking gang..annie, lowella and Merbert, visiting from Ireland,, as I say, an Irish Filipino...hahahaha



Still it was one of the best days just to be out there, I wish I was in that air balloon.....
babels...